Monday, February 8, 2010

Stars are out on twitter

Unless you've been living under a rock, you likely know Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore are on Twitter. But they are just the tip of the proverbial Twitter-Celebrity iceberg. Do you know any of these folks?



@AdrianneCurry If you arent soaked after your workout,& I am talking looking like you jumped in a pool, you most likely arent doing much 4 yourselves ; )

@ThatKevinSmith Via @Choccster "You back on the shakes yet, sir? Any weight updates?" Today, I'm starting a 100 calorie-an-hour diet. Maybe a little cardio.

@DougBenson And include #ilovemovies in your answer! What are my three favorite movies that Ringo Starr appears in?

@DameElizabeth Geary's is such a beautiful store filled with goodies. But, I hope you'll see both places for holiday ideas.

@NathanFillion
Rode my bike to work. http://yfrog.com/3guzgjuj

No comments:

Post a Comment