Monday, May 24, 2010

'Lost' finale goes Twitter-Trending

If you (like me) didn't watch Lost when it was on regularly, you probably didn't watch the finale. That doesn't mean you can escape it, however. 'Lost' has invaded the Twitter-verse and is now a Trending topic. #lostfinale
Or maybe this is only happening in an alternate universe....

@mundanetrivia The final message of Lost: dogs are awesome. #lostfinale

@torrentielle Ok. I may have cried. A lot. But it was totally worth it. Except for the last 5 min, but I'm willing to let it slide. Awesome. #lostfinale

@maarionete Não assisti nenhum capítulo, mas pelo visto, #lostfinale foi péssimo! HAHAHA

@simplyjuanita Still ruminating on The End. I loved the ending for what it was, and yet I understand the disappointment that many feel. #lostfinale #lost

@dailyhipster The #Lostfinale was a 4.5 hour vindication of long hair and stubble. #hipster.

@Lynette_78 Thats it. Its over. I'm all cried out. Amazing show. Love it. #lostfinale

@killthcreed If they were gonna end on that note, I would have preferred if they finished at the end of season 5!! #lostfinale

No comments:

Post a Comment