Friday, May 28, 2010

#wheniwasafreshman

Just in time for the annual tradition we call "high school graduation" Twitter has a new Trending Topic: #wheniwasafreshman.

Here are a few samples. Maybe you can add your own....

@RealWizKhalifa #wheniwasafreshman my girlfriend was in college

@MARLONLWAYANS #wheniwasafreshman I was so skinny I could pick a lock with my body

@TheKillerTruth #Wheniwasafreshman we didn't have myspace,facebook or twitter...we had www.GoHomeAndActuallyTalkToYourFriendsInPerson.com

@camillatts #wheniwasafreshman oh, wait, I am a freshman.

@4everDanni #wheniwasafreshman we walked EVERYWHERE unless we was headin downtown than we hit up the good ol' metro

@OhEmGeeJhoMarie #Wheniwasafreshman I looked like I shoulda still been in elementary school

@BlackBeauty561 #WhenIwasAfreshman I was scared outta my mind, If I only knew then what I know now. Were all just people.

@maryamx3 #wheniwasafreshman .. wait .. i'll be one soon .. should I be scared?

No comments:

Post a Comment