Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Your last four words...

A new Twitter #hashtag has erupted across the Twitter: #4wordsbeforedeath.

And they mean just what they say. Twitter users have begun submitting their last lines, keeping in mind the 140-character limit. Let's just say some submissions have been more creative than others....

@lollengaga #4wordsbeforedeath - hope heaven has twitter.

@brandonrofl #4WordsBeforeDeath Tell My Followers That... *dies*

@TheRealRyanHiga #4wordsbeforedeath I need more words

@Ant_Tafari "Marcus Garvey said Read" #4wordsbeforedeath is wat i would remind my children.

@koolbuddy19nipu #4wordsbeforedeath - [keep following me guys!] lol...

@Official_Alyssa #4wordsbeforedeath tell my mom I

@MikeRod56 #4wordsbeforedeath Aliens Are Freakin' Real

@SweetSuella RT @chibadgirl: RT @SubCityBoy: #4wordsbeforedeath I'm happy I'm saved

@mscribellito #4wordsbeforedeath gotta have more cowbell

@anneo77 "Hatte noch keine Zeit" #4wordsbeforedeath

No comments:

Post a Comment