Wednesday, June 30, 2010

"The Last Airbender" might be the last one after all

M. Night Shyamalan seemed a great choice for the film adaptation of "The Last Airbender."

Then again, judging by the Trending Topic comments on Twitter, maybe he wasn't such a great choice after all....

@Zuriahz I'm going to see The Last Airbender tomorrow at 1:15!!!!!!! They are showing it, but not in 3D. Oh well, at least I will see it!!!

@dancn_stacy09 I love that the Deathly Hallows & The Last Airbender are trending in US but not Eclipse lol

@AngelBenson54 @VioletPhoenix Previews to the new Last Airbender movie look cool.

@Craydalyricist is at work watching Naruto Shippuden. I can't wait til 2moro. I'm goin to see The Last Airbender AS SOON as I get off work...

@ebertchicago The best writing I've seen on the racist casting of "The Last Airbender." Devastating. http://j.mp/bz5zbI

@MianJBieber Hopefully Soon When The Last Airbender is Showing .Me and My classmates are gOing to watch it ! >#LastAirBender

@jet_set_go oh even The Last Airbender is trending. confession: I'm a dorky kid at heart and a fan of the cartoon series. can't wait to watch the movie!

No comments:

Post a Comment