Thursday, October 28, 2010

The Great Pumpkin comes to Twitter

It's Halloween! Which can only mean one thing: "It's The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown" will be airing on your television at some point. In fact, it is on tonight.
Personally, I have never been a fan of Charlie Brown. I don't enjoy watching that poor, bald headed kid get the short end of the stick time after time. That is not my idea of funny.
But I sure do like the legend of the Great Pumpkin. That's something I can totally get behind...and apparently so can a bunch of Twitter-folks:

@erikajanelle One of my favorite holiday traditions: "It's the great pumpkin, Charlie Brown" airs on @abc7chicago at 7:00pm CT tonight

@philhester It's The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown TONIGHT! DVR is the devil; this must be seen live or your Halloween is cursed! #IGotARockToo

@kyleistweeting @mar3412 "It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown" is on ABC tonight!

@peter2160 In my state of rage, it warms my heart to see that Great Pumpkin is a TT. Thank you, Charlie Brown. I will see you tonight.

@Douglas0327 I can't wait for the Great Pumpkin to rise on Sunday! http://grtpmpkin.com/QRY

@eve76 'it's the great pumpkin charlie brown' is on tonight :D

@nemalki The Great Pumpkin comes on tonight. ABC's promotional department is dominated by old white guys who think the cool kids still say "Word."

@53alone Done right, the Great Pumpkin could be made into a Great Pumpkin Pie.

@MurraySchoolsUT MurrEQUOTE: “There are three things I have learned never to discuss with people: religion, politics and the Great Pumpkin.” Linus

@sugarandSpicer I just glanced at the current trending topics: Captain America, Charlie Chaplin, and the Great Pumpkin. win.

@Rav_Bunneh The Great Pumpkin was spotted by chip shop owner, Nigel Manning, just out Braintree last night. Where will he turn up next?

No comments:

Post a Comment