Wednesday, October 6, 2010

NewTwitter results are decidedly mixed

Folks are talking about #newtwitter and opinions run the gamut from impressed, to noit so impressed.
Have you tried it? Are you going to try it? Or do you hate it already?

@vickyvette Dunno #newtwitter is like too much information and a bit cluttered me thinks

@conniechelin I want to get #newtwitter. making is not difficult, but there's some concern!ㅜ.ㅜOMY!!!

@jacobob Also worth bitching about: Lack of a "retweet w/ comments" option in #NewTwitter is equally dumb.

@Tsnari I HATE #newtwitter

@nimhskater978 I am not sure if I dig the #newtwitter why does everything have to become more techy and shit

@timburks @sjcobrien I'm still waiting for #newtwitter! It will be interesting to see how smoothly this goes out.

@iwattey y am i not getting the new twitter #newtwitter

@vithorl ja estou pê u Tê o puto pq nao tenho o #newtwitter

@frankyelou I'm expecting my #newtwitter ! :-D

@emilyenjoys I still think #newtwitter is a lie. What's the deal, where is this thing? haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment