Wednesday, December 22, 2010

New for 2011: Waterproof iPhones?

Today on Twitter, users prognosticate about what will be the Big Thing of 2011. #2011predictions is the Trending Topic du jour.
Sure, some of the ideas are a little too specific, a little too weird, to even come close to being a possibility, but still, they're fun to read...

@_jLoveeO1 #2011Predictions WaterProof iPhones.

@marinmonroe #2011predictions we'll all make a resolution break it by feb, Xfactor will still be shit and buberry's AW collection will be FABULOUS

@RobertPowell3 #2011Predictions a white woman somewhere gone come up missing and we gone spend 7mths discussing it!

@iim_JusDOPE #2011Predictions im gonna get engaged...again WISHFUL THINKING

@Bash_Rated #2011predictions A new form of social Networking will emerge

@ItsMrMoney #2011predictions a lot of ya'll will be in the same position you were in last year smh

@honeychilddd #2011predictions everybody is going to start listening to dub-step.

@LooveBrit #2011predictions it will be an amazing year for Britney

@gazandtan #2011Predictions. I will find love again

@ane_kyiwa #2011predictions i will not miss choir chaw chaw n get an F..

@Hypress #2011Predictions I will forgive people who dogged me this year

@milesfan79 #2011predictions someone will get killes/injuried/kidnapped due to posting location on foursquare

@I2AmAmerica06 RT @MissJackieW: #2011predictions I will have a boyfriend....I better enjoy my single life now bc it's all about to change. *waits in line*

@msjuicyjuice05 I will finally have my apt to myself #2011Predictions

@SuCha_DoLLface #2011predictions spend a lot more time with the girls I mentor :) .. An get sum school done I got big dreams n I'm dreamin wit my eyes open

@AdeYossie #WhoGivesAFuck RT @Eminems_Protege: #2011Predictions I will try and visit my village, its been 8yrs since I last went there.

@HayaAlMana #2011Predictions there will be a new phone that will be smarter than the smartphones lol

@gabbydario #2011predictions I will get into the college I want to get into.

@misjuwa #2011predictions I will visit white house,I need to c obama!

@wbfjdotdude @myflydays @Em_I_Am @WBFJ Donald Trump will announce that he is running 4 President of the United States! #2011predictions

@_SwagTite_ #2011Predictions Kobe will retire and there will be no Laker fans anymore

@BeachBoySonny Rhianna's career will officially end & she'll go back to getting Tina Turnererd by Chris Brown... #2011predictions

@TWlTTERWHALE #2011Predictions Facebook will have a dislike button.

No comments:

Post a Comment