Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Twitter remembers the "Ex-es"

If you are feeling lonely this holiday season, no doubt there is an ex (girlfriend, boy friend, spouse, or significant other) to blame.
That's where Twitter comes in really useful.
People have started posting little messages to their ex-es blaming them for troubles, reminding them of what they are missing and generally just talking trash about them. The best part: most of the recipients of these messages will never read them, making it a less stressful event for the name-caller.
With Twitter, even the lonely can have a Merry Christmas!

Drea Nicole
like @ say thank u 4 all the tears, all the stress, ur the best, I feel blessed I'm a better women now!

Michael Maupin Jr.
by MistahKodak
why did u turn out to be so crazy?

Brendy Martinez
you have no soul if you cheated so fuck offf

Brande Mitchell
i love you and we are indeed strong, today your no longer my ex :)

ICIE LYNN
oh thats your girl??? I didnt mean to take her from u...here u can have her back

Shaniece Withrow
Glad its over w/ us b/c my current is thee best =)

KeTesa Shanice
by SuckMyyWings
how many chances did u think u were gone get???

Zakiya Milton
by Mz_Janae
Im using everything you ever taught me on the new dude. So thanks, he likes my tricks :-)

Deondre Prince
i use to think you were a really cool girl til i found out why you were dating me and newsflash your friends left you i see

halyyourmom.
, i always knew you wanted me for sex.

CeCe_Chevon
RT @: go play in the middle of a busy intersection IMMEDIATELY

genevia harris
, ii can se yu now all restless, worried about whos in my bed...! Dont stress yurself, your spot has def.ly been filled..!

No comments:

Post a Comment