Thursday, July 22, 2010

Twitter goes crazy over Inception

Inception, released July 16, is a sci-fi thriller starring Leonardo DiCaprio. Ken Watanabe, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Marion Cotillard, Ellen Page, and Cillian Murphy. Dom Cobb (DiCaprio), a skilled thief, is asked to perform the act of inception - meaning to plant an idea in someone's mind. Of course, this becomes Cobb's hardest task ever.

Hype has been building up for weeks. According to these Twitter fans, it was worth it.

@mdasif
An Idea. A single idea from the human mind can build cities. An idea can transform the world and rewrite all the rules. ~ Inception


@Tina_Tequila85
Inception was ah-mazing.. Hurt my brain a little, and I am questioning the fabric of my existence.. But excellent


@carinadiolata
Maybe you're not a part of my reality. You're just one of those projections created by my subconscious. - Ohhh, i ❤ Inception :)


@sylveth If anything,Inception reminded me of what i enjoyed studying in my psych & psychiatry classes.the power of the human mind is truly amazing.

@jiayiaugust
Inception is super awesome,is like i had a dream...


@samversionone
@kerrylaifatt I would skip Eclipse and go straight to Inception. haha.


@RalphyBohemian
just saw inception. hollywood take dreams far too literally, they think dreaming is a mode you switch on and off


@Stars_Are_Cute I'm in Waterloo, patiently waiting for it to be Imax o'clock so I can finally see Inception!

@vikraijazz
I'm officially in love with Ellen Page's character in Inception. 'Quick, give me a kiss'


@HighHopesKaytee i wanna see inception again. i think i might be able to understand it this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment