Friday, July 30, 2010

What makes you mad?

Trending Topic on Twitter today? #Igetsomadwhen

People have begun Tweeting the things that really make them angry. I wonder if Bruce Banner (aka, The Incredible Hulk) has an opinion....

@iSpySky #iGetSoMadWhen I'm nice to people but they take me for granted and walk over me. It's a good attribute to be nice but too much of it isn't.

@fcukYOUx3 #igetsomadwhen someone trys having convo wid me wen i first wake up

@CoraBabi #igetsomadwhen someone interrupts me. can you not wait 5 more seconds?!

@c_lundin #IGetSoMadWhen... wait? I get mad?...

@AmyyyLee #igetsomadwhen my work calls me ALL the time, and wakes me up. UGh.

@whyMattRand #iGetSoMadWhen I'm puttin money in the vending machine and it keeps spittin it back out

@krithika_ #igetsomadwhen i get blamed for things i never did #neveragain will i talk to those losers who bugged me

@Ariycat #IGetSoMadWhen ppl respond to text msgs the next day... you really expect me to remember what the hell you are talkin about?!!?!

@SamiUrRehman92 #igetsomadwhen people don't cope with my abnormalities :P :P :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment