Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Does Twitter make a difference?

Using the hashtag

#iftwitterdidntexist

Twitter folks have begun asking each other what they would be doing right this moment if Twitter didn't exist. The answers run from philosophically enlightening to downright funny. Check it out:


@Stewie_Griffinn #IfTwitterDidntExist Maybe people would still think whales are cute.

@Lord_Voldemort7 #iftwitterdidntexist the arrest rate for tweens would increase tenfold as girls switched from cyber stalking to actual stalking.

@TroublezArtist #IfTwitterDidntExist we would all be on snakebook

@TeamBanders #iftwitterdidntexist <>

@adultclixonline #IfTwitterDidntExist I would have nothing to do when I was bored.

@snugglepants_x #iftwitterdidntexist i'd have alot of spare time.

@CopyKinkos #iftwitterdidntexist all our random thoughts would be wasted.

@ryanjerriod #iftwitterdidntexist u wouldnt kno my thoughts! I'm #profound lol #Tryme!!

@HelloItsFara #iftwitterdidntexist i'll invent it.

@triishrosario #iftwitterdidntexist I'd be studying right now.

@ForgotThat #ifTwitterDidntExist i would 've been able to concentrate more on skool work =P

@adrianannadam #iftwitterdidntexist I wont be able to tweet with celebrities and I wont know what happen around the world.

@L0ve_Trice #iftwitterdidntexist I guess I'd be sitting in biology bored :|

No comments:

Post a Comment