Monday, September 13, 2010

Lady Gaga makes waves with meat

Somebody tell me I was dreaming. Was Lady Gaga really wearing a dress made of meat? Was she actually going out of her way o offend as many people as possible, or simply just trying to ruin everyone's dinner?
I am not sure, and neither is the Twitter....


@preggoscorpio Lady Gaga Meat Dress-how gross can she go. 2 bad a pack of hungry pitbulls didn't attack her http://t.co/gmNWkWZ

@justkisses Please @ladygaga, tell me your meat dress was made of fake meat.

@camerwilliams 2 Meat Dress masuk PTN favorite !

@MTVTJ Omg! Lady Gaga did not just break out into song wearing a meat dress. #bornthisway #VMA

@randizuckerberg I just remarked that Lady Gaga looked almost normal for once. Then I realized that her dress was made of meat.

@foxnation Lady Gaga Taunts PETA With Meat Dress: Raw-raw-ah-ah-ah! When Lady Gaga accepted her award for... http://fxn.ws/9aoy0R

@SwampysFlorida Stefani Germanotta (Lady Gaga) in a meat dress on some TV show? I hope it was from Florida livestock! (Always finding a Florida twist!:) )

@unklerupert It wasn't until after the awards that Lady Gaga's dress designer got to see her for the first time "Pleased to meat you" said the designer.

@1capplegate Nothing like the combo of a raw meat dress and your body temperature..

@Charlotte_Fi @CAjilly I was thinking of a locally-sourced organic meat wedding frock. Dress and wedding feast in one...

@GBHub Did you watch the MTV VMA's? Man, we sure didn't! You can see photos of Lady Gaga's meat dress here, though. http://bit.ly/cMSuL4

@CallMeHoochie The lady gaga meat dress thing grosses me out. I am not vegan or vegetarian. Just skeeved the fuck out by it

@NotInTheClique_ Meat as a dress? Gaga, you are gonna have Green Peace after you... good luck!

@jonnyabomb Why is "Meat Dress" a trending topic right now on Twitter? Wait -- the guessing is the fun part...

2 comments: