Friday, September 24, 2010

Twitter reacts to (stupid) Katy Perry/Sesame Street controversy

Apparently some parents are upset that pop singer Katy Perry appeared on Sesame Street wearing what amounted to a figure skaters outfit. It was part of a skit with Elmo where the to of the sang about play. Despite the uproar over Perry's outfit, parents failed to mention that Elmo is always completely naked....

@Caitliin_xo I favorited a YouTube video -- Katy Perry sings "Hot N Cold" with Elmo on Sesame Street! http://youtu.be/YHROHJlU_Ng?a

@marthavalenta What's all the drama about Katy Perry on Sesame Street? At least she's wearing SOMETHING. Elmo's naked!

@thatfunnyjew Dear parents upset over Katy Perry on Sesame Street, Women have breasts. Elmo doesn't wear any pants. Grow the hell up. #kthxbai

@megcabot So Katy Perry can't wear a little Tinkerbell outfit on Sesame Street, but it's fine for Elmo to run around without any pants? I'm confused.

@Deangerous13 Man when I was a little kid!! I woulda loved to have seen @katyperry on Sesame Street in that outfit!! Now I'm older its even better!!

@chris722 well I can't say that I am surprised, I don't blame Sesame Street viewers for making their objections known

@flargh I know parents are up in arms about Katy Perry's breasts on Sesame Street, but it could have been worse, like Lady GaGa's penis.

@seoinJ Wow katy perry on sesame street ?? Gonna watch it 2morrow! Haha i think i prefer american TV program

@1ANDONLYJNICE Why are they saying @katyperry shows too much skin in the Elmo segment of Sesame Street?Elmo&frends show nothing BUT skin all the tiime!!

@WTFLogic Katy Perry on Sesame Street isn't that sexy. Elmo is naked, she just has a little jiggly boob action. Not even fapable.

@marianaatencio Sesame Street decide no transmitir video de #KatyPerry cantando 'hot and cold' c Elmo, yq, muchos papás se quejaron no q era apropiado

@JudySKKim why why why what did katy perry do to elmo on sesame street??

@duffyweho I will be first in line to kick Katy Perry in the taco, but come on, really? Sesame Street says her dress was too sexy???

@shaungunner Whenever I see something trending my first reaction is "Are they dead?" When I saw Sesame Street trending I nearly cried!

No comments:

Post a Comment