Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Taylor Swift: Twitter loves you!

Taylor Swift once again took the spotlight at the MTV Video Music Awards. Twitter has responded with a flurry of love notes, impassioned pleas to make more great music, and request to please shut-up. Which camp are you in?

@Suolehti Dear Taylor Swift, thanks for your awesome Love story song :) ♥

@irmaarfianty dear taylor swift, can i ask you? who is @trendeh ?

@Evy_Aulia Dear Taylor Swift. everyday i listen your songs

@Ayneezy Dear Taylor Swift stil on #TT ? yea i thought it was kinda dramatic too but i guess staying quiet about it wasn't an option for her.

@LaurenDayMakeup Dear Taylor Swift, you are gorgeous, talented, sweet, & funny! Your fearless! Love u @taylorswift13 with all my heart!

@Trendeh Dear Taylor Swift, Kanye took your microphone not your virginity... its time to move on...

@xLovatoDream Dear Taylor Swift, I really hate you.You took my boyfriend and you're the reason why Delena broke up. Ohh and Beyonce should have won! x)

@claudiatitania Dear Taylor Swift, I know you're a good singer. so keep on going! :D

@godsgirl8494 Dear Taylor Swift I want your guitar.. and I love you

@WeLogeTwatter Dear, Taylor Swift. I'mma let you finish, but thank God you finally found someone new to sing about, so you can leave @JoeJonas alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment