Monday, September 27, 2010

Segway from this...

Segway Company Owner Jimi Heselden died after allegedly riding his device off a cliff in England.

Suddenly, Segway is a Trending Topic on Twitter and it seems everyone thinks the things are a whole lot cooler than they used to be....


@postsecret Bizarre News Story of the Day: Segway Company Owner Jimi Heselden Dies After Riding His Segway Off a Cliff.

@wawoodworth Oh, the irony! Via @nprnews: Owner Of Segway Dies On Segway | n.pr/9NUHSP

@RonnieWK Live by the Segway. Die by the Segway.

@koizuka えっ? RT @nytimes: Segway Chief Dies in Segway Crash http://nyti.ms/9OLcDY

@ZayForever So the owner of Segway gets killed riding a Segway...something tells me that's bad PR....

@Lintygoodness that Segway dude segued right off a cliff...I am sorry, but I laughed my ass off when I read the news article #ishorrible

@DanielDPortado RT @ebertchicago: My bad. Dean Kamen, Segway INVENTOR is alive. The owner of company died. A bad driver.// I HEARD HE DIED OF EMBARRASSMENT

@Auroratina Jimi Heselden, dueño de Segway, muere en accidente en uno de sus vehículos: http://bit.ly/aFlTvD

@ICregular dang ! Segway ownder took the segway to heaven.....

@nmky Ok, so how long before the #Segway jokes start doing the rounds then..?

@e_darlingxo RT @omg_diana: Buying a segway to heaven...

@Lord_Voldemort7 The guy who invented segway's was killed by a segway. I hope the guy who invented snuggies is the next to be killed by his stupid fad.

No comments:

Post a Comment