Friday, September 17, 2010

Pope Trends on Twitter

No, the Pontiff is not on Twitter. Yet. But give him time and I think he will be. Or at least someone posing as His Holiness.
It only makes sense.
The Pope's visit to the UK has spurred so many comments on Twitter #pope has rocketed to the top of the Trend list.
Seems His being on Twitter would be just another case of going where the audience is....

@jacques_aih If you address the pope today it's OK to use "Your Eminence" rather than the more formal "Your Holiness" because it's Address Down Friday.

@Sy_Cowell Wondering how many young people would suddenly become Catholic, if someone like Justin Bieber was the pope.

@eli_reusch So the pope thinks Atheists are the moral equivalent of Nazis? I'd invite him to lick my balls, but I think I'm a little old for him.

@MostRadicalMan British police: 5 arrested over pope threat - Yahoo! News: http://dld.bz/vZan

@RichNeville Five have been arrested for threatening the Pope. I didn't even know they were back together.

@lonelycoo I can hear the pope-copters circling around the office...

@aVerdadeIlumina Pope's First Homily in Glasgow Calls Faithful to Heroic Christian Witness - International - Catholic Online http://goo.gl/7kBJ

@ShutThyTrap How many more gifts is the #pope going to get..they are giving him historical documents :( he better not sell them on ebay

@will_full In honour of the Pope's comments about atheists, I bring you Hitler talking about his Christianity - http://bit.ly/di3PgY

@VizTopTips POPE BENEDICT. Cover some of the costs of your visit by selling ice creams from that funny little van of yours. /via @littlejason

@DavidOseni So because i'm not catholic i can't see the pope. what if i just decide to show up at Hyde park tomorrow. i wonder if they'll arrest me.

@SubMixx Well that's 1 mile in over an hour, thanks Pope - can I claim lost earnings from the Vatican do you reckon?

No comments:

Post a Comment