Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Let's be honest

The clock has struck #HonestyHour on Twitter. Or rather #HonestyHour has become a Trending Topic.
Folks are Tweeting their most honest moments, thoughts, feelings and desires...

what are yours?

@JustNKredible1 #honestyhour born n raised in g-town philly, I was born a #eagles fan... never understood how u could b from philly n like the #cowboys

@OBthuggery sometimes i hate being a woman.. #ihatecramps #honestyhour

@ettiket #honestyhour i OVERreact. i am working on it.

@OfficialNeylaM #HonestyHour Don't you just love proving people wrong, especially the ones who judged you wrongly...

@tusheny #honestyhour my freshman year in high school I was a lame

@Xiutingx3 #honestyhour I am a pansexual. :]

@MoreThanMuscles #honestyhour - I sobbed like a chick when I watched Bambi, Titanic, Watership down... Matter of fact, all someone has to do is hum ->

@MizzJSantos #honestyhour i love dancing in the mirror.. lol

@dovelybeauty #honestyhour I like someone a whole lot

@_AliceCHaleTSC #HonestyHour: I have to tinkle. Lol

@Qui_uteFaces #honestyhour ONE DAY I WANNA GET MARRIED...AND HAVE MY OWN FAMILY...

No comments:

Post a Comment