Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Why do I like you? Glad you asked...

#Ilikeyoubecause is the latest hastag Trending on Twitter. The answers run the gamut from sweet and sincere to, well, not so sweet and sincere.
It is the type of subject which forces us all to think about the people we are friends with and the reasons we are friends with them.
Or perhaps, just the opposite....


@AlfredoFlores #ilikeyoubecause you act yourself and don't change around other people :)

@JASMINEVILLEGAS #ilikeyoubecause you are just as crazy as me so it makes me appear normal ;)

@bukkii_tohchoco #ilikeyoubecause u apologize for something thats not even ur fault

@HeidiMarie_ #ilikeyoubecause you said you were on my side and aint let me down since

@tikket #Ilikeyoubecause you're everything I could ask for, AND more.

@mS_Qu3 #ilikeyoubecause you have goals/dreams/aspirations/endeavors that you're actually working toward

@michimazing RT @merkberrykush: #ilikeyoubecause i always felt good around you n' didn't have to know why...

@afrikanqueen117 #ilikeyoubecause you call me almost everyday and make me feel special :)

@Iam_Sm00ve #ilikeyoubecause you don't smoke...

@BiebersNinjax33 @belieb_inbieber #ilikeyoubecause your funny,nice,down to earth & the best llama ever

@KrookdYungn22 #ilikeyoubecause I don't gotta explain why I ain't talking during the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment