Thursday, August 19, 2010

Remember when?

The hastag #wheniwaslittle is making its way around Twitter today and folks are chiming in with their favorite remembrances. Or their not-so-favorite.
Do you remember when you were little? What was different? And what is still just the same....


@iTweetFacts #wheniwaslittle if you ran UP the slide and made it, you were so cool! [R-T] if you ever made it UP the slide!

@Lord_Voldemort7 #wheniwaslittle the world's greatest mystery was how many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?

@lcmarquis #wheniwaslittle holidays seemed to last so much longer!

@twitinwitmybery #wheniwaslittle I had a my buddy doll and played with ninja turtles.. ha

@nautica2hot RT @itfromvh1: #wheniwaslittle i was playing mario bross all nite long

@whisperin_eye #wheniwaslittle we got milk and biscuits at school for break

@KDubbyah We had recorded shows RT @itfromvh1: #WhenIWasLittle my friends and I used to pretend I was performing on stage infront of a huge crowd.

@RaiNBoWKiiD “@BeyoncezSon: #wheniwaslittle the beginning (alphabet city) of "The Wiz" scared me” <-punk :D

@itfromvh1 #wheniwaslittle almost broke my ribs playin hide-n-go-seek

@MissSkiiTz #wheniwaslittle they wanted to prescribe me ritalin:(

@lolobilliejoe #wheniwaslittle I jumped off stacked cushions thinking I would eventually fly ..

@_MissMartinez_ RT @itfromvh1: #wheniwaslittle i wanted to grow up so bad, but now that im here....this mess sucks! (SOMEtimes)

No comments:

Post a Comment