Monday, August 9, 2010

What's So Funny?

With the hastag #Ilaugheverytime folks on Twitter on sharing wha makes them laugh. Sometimes it's funny, and sometimes it's only funny to them...check it out:

@TheRealQuailman #ILaughEverytime "Hide Your wife, hide your husband too, cuz they rapin everybody out here."

@YoMommaAHoeHuh #ILaughEverytime someone is running at full speed, trips, and takes 20 more steps before they actually hit the ground..

@BriThaBaddie #ilaugheverytime my grandmama says milk. she says meerk.

@hanmiikochi #ilaugheverytime crying makes me feel like an idiot.

@COOLSTRANGE #ILaughEverytime Cops have to chase someone.....on COPS....WHEN THEY HAVE TO CHASE....people that run ...on COPS!

@cailynebanker #ilaugheverytime I look at you. yes, your that ugly.

@metaparamita LMFAO! I DO AGREE RT @gleekfreak12: #ilaugheverytime i see justin biebers face.

@Lamar_aMAYESing #ILaughEverytime my mom whoops my brother

@MorgTakesMiami #ilaugheverytime I think of u

No comments:

Post a Comment